Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Classes
The practice of Ground Control Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu combines instruction, observation, practice, feedback, and live training. Originally developed by the Gracie family, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu promotes the principle that a smaller and weaker person can successfully defend themselves against bigger and stronger opponents by using leverage and proper technique.
Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu is without a doubt the best martial art to learn in order to defend yourself. Our techniques are based on leverage rather than strength and physical ability. Therefore, basic movement, position, and base will be the primary focus of students.
Students will experience results that go beyond gains in strength, flexibility, fitness or self-defense skills. By remaining truthful to the lessons and practicing, Ground Control students experience an overall improvement on their focus, energy and general well-being.
The Ground Control program teaches the basic principles of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, while also showing students how to defend themselves in a real-life situation.
Benefit of Joining our Program:
- Learn basic fundamentals
- Increase focus, energy and concentration
- Enjoy significant gains in your overall fitness level
- Learn the GC Self-Defense System
- Become part of the GC Family
- Increase self-confidence
- Discounts to the school’s events and special classes
- Our program is for anyone, including you!
- You will never forget your first class at Ground Control